Writers similar to or like Robertson Davies
Canadian novelist, playwright, critic, journalist, and professor. Wikipedia
Canadian poet, novelist, literary critic, essayist, teacher, environmental activist, and inventor. Since 1961, she has published 18 books of poetry, 18 novels, 11 books of non-fiction, nine collections of short fiction, eight children's books, and two graphic novels, as well as a number of small press editions of both poetry and fiction. Wikipedia
Sentences forRobertson Davies
- A considerable part of the plot of the novel Fifth Business by Robertson Davies describes the protagonist's experiences as a soldier of the Canadian Expeditionary Force.
- The Lady Chapel's altar was preserved from the original Queen Street location chapel, while the matching sedilia was donated by Robertson Davies’ widow in his memory.
- Conversely, numerous politicians, journalists, and authors, such as Robertson Davies, decried the change at the time and some continue to maintain that it was illegitimate and an unnecessary break with tradition.
- The name Parlabane is taken from the works of Robertson Davies as are the names of several other characters in Brookmyre's works, indicating another of the author's influences.
- That statue, as well as the influence of Irving himself, plays an important part in the Robertson Davies novel World of Wonders.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Robertson Davies