Video games similar to or like Roblox
Online game platform and game creation system that allows users to program games and play games created by other users. Wikipedia
Massive multiplayer online game on the gaming platform Roblox. Role-play wherein players pretended to be either parents adopting a child, or children getting adopted, but as the game was developed further, its focus shifted to being about adopting and caring for a variety of different virtual pets, who can be traded with other players. Wikipedia
Virtual reality, online video game, and game creation system developed and published by Rec Room Inc. and can be played on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4/5, Oculus Quest 1/2, iOS 12.0 and up, Xbox One and Xbox Series S/X. Released for Microsoft Windows in June 2016, PlayStation 4 in November 2017, Oculus Quest in May 2019, iOS in November 2019, and Xbox in December 2020. Wikipedia
Free-to-play online video game platform, developed by Manticore Games and released on March 16, 2020, that is based around hosting user-generated games that are designed for an older teen and adult audience. Designed to simplify video game creation in order to allow more individuals to develop games. Wikipedia
- One of the notable gaming platforms is Roblox in which their own dialect, Luau is used for scripting quick development of games.
- On March 17, 2020, a similar Roblox bundle was released, bundled with in-game items and currency, and a one-month trial of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
- In 2021, WMG invested an eight figure sum into global multiplayer gaming platform Roblox.
- In 2010, Télétoon starting using parodied Roblox figures, blocks, and backgrounds called “Toonmix’’.
- On Roblox, a virtual concert was held to promote Nas X's single, with Lil Nas X-related items in the game's avatar shop.
- In 2017, Roblox uses Gill Sans Ultra Bold in their logo, albeit its letter "O" was stylized to a square, akin to a block.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Roblox