Writers similar to or like Roger Ebert
American film critic, film historian, journalist, screenwriter, and author. Wikipedia
American movie review television program produced by Disney–ABC Domestic Television in which two film critics share their opinions of newly released films. Its original hosts were Roger Ebert and Gene Siskel, the former hosts of Sneak Previews on PBS (1975–1982) and a similarly titled syndicated series (1982–1986). Wikipedia
Sentences forRoger Ebert
- Two years out of college, Roger Ebert became a staff writer in 1966, and a year later was named Sun-Timess film critic.
- In defense of Spielberg, critic Roger Ebert said "Has Godard or any other director living or dead done more than Spielberg, with his Holocaust Project, to honor and preserve the memories of the survivors?"
- "The female characters in his films reflected the same qualities over and over again", Roger Ebert wrote in 1996.
- The Grand Rapids LipDub, released May 26, was the first-ever citywide lip dub video; film critic Roger Ebert described it as "the greatest music video ever made".
- After the film was released, Roger Ebert, a friend and supporter of Scorsese, named Goodfellas "the best mob movie ever".
- Roger Ebert rated it as the best film of the year.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Roger Ebert