Tennis biographies similar to or like Roger Federer
Swiss professional tennis player. Wikipedia
Common tennis term for Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic. From the 2003 Wimbledon Championships up to and including the 2020 French Open, the trio have dominated men's singles, winning 57 of the 69 Grand Slam titles, with Federer and Nadal accounting for 20 each, and Djokovic 17. Wikipedia
Between professional tennis players Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, widely regarded as two of the greatest tennis players of all time. Considered to be one of the greatest rivalries of all time, Federer and Nadal have played each other 40 times, with Nadal leading the head to head 24–16. Wikipedia
Sentences forRoger Federer
- The 2012 Men's Singles Final on 8 July 2012, between Roger Federer and Murray, was the first singles final to be partially played under the roof, which was activated during the third set.
- Swiss tennis player Roger Federer is widely regarded as one of the greatest tennis players of all time.
- This performance, combined with Roger Federer's unsuccessful title defense, ensured that Nadal retained the world number one ranking after the grass season.
- Roger Federer and Serena Williams are the only players to win the Australian Open on both Rebound Ace and Plexicushion Prestige.
- This also made her one of only three active players to have won 700 or more matches in singles, others being Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.
- Roger Federer is considered by many observers to have the most "complete" game in modern tennis.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Roger Federer