F1 drivers similar to or like Roger Penske
American businessman and entrepreneur involved in professional auto racing and a retired professional auto racing driver. Wikipedia
Retired American racing driver, race car constructor, and team owner. Best known as a car constructor, he was one of the greatest American racing drivers of his generation, capturing consecutive United States Road Racing Championships , two Road America 500s (1962, 1964), two Watkins Glen Grands Prix for sports cars (1964, 1965), the 1965 Canadian Grand Prix for sports cars, the 1965 Pacific Northwest Grand Prix, and scoring a massive upset at the 1965 12 Hours of Sebring over a contingent of factory-backed Ford GTs, Shelby Daytona Coupes and Ferrari entries. Wikipedia
American semi-retired auto racing driver and current team owner. Statistically one of the most successful drivers in the history of American open-wheel car racing, Andretti won the 1991 CART PPG Indy Car World Series and amassed 42 race victories, the most in the CART era and fourth-most all time. Wikipedia
American professional auto racing organization, currently competing in the NTT IndyCar Series, NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series. Debuting at the 1966 24 Hours of Daytona, the organization has also competed in various other types of professional racing such as Formula One, Can-Am, Trans Am, IMSA and Australian Supercars. Wikipedia
Sentences forRoger Penske
- The Guards Trophy was run for sports cars and went to Roger Penske driving his Zerex Special, which was based on a Cooper F1 chassis.
- This was to keep consistency with other tracks owned by Roger Penske's Motorsports International before its merger with ISC.
- Chevrolet worked with Roger Penske to operate their unofficially factory-backed Trans Am team, winning the title in 1968 and 1969 with Mark Donohue.
- The most famous manifestation of the USAC rules disparity was the Ilmor">Ilmor-built Mercedes-Benz 500I engine fielded by Roger Penske in 1994.
- The most successful car owner is Roger Penske, owner of Team Penske, which has 18 total wins and 18 poles.
- The Honda Indy V8 engine was partnered and co-developed by Ilmor, which is part owned by Roger Penske for tune-up, engine maintenance, arrangement and trackside support.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Roger Penske