Stadiums similar to or like Rogers Place
Multi-use indoor arena in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Wikipedia
Sentences forRogers Place
- Rogers Place was opened in 2016 and it was the first year at this arena where they competed for Stanley Cup Playoffs after 15 years.
- Rogers Communications announced it had the naming rights to the new arena on December 3, 2013; the new 18,641-seat arena was called Rogers Place.
- MacEwan Station is located just east of the downtown MacEwan University campus, and west of the proposed downtown hockey arena, at 104 Street and 105 Avenue.
- The Oilers play their home games at Rogers Place that has a seating capacity over 18,000.
- Given the age and small size of the Coliseum (third-oldest and third-smallest NHL arena in 2010), the construction of a new arena for the Edmonton Oilers was proposed by the Katz Group in 2010.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rogers Place