People similar to or like Rohini (actress)
Indian actress, model, anchor, lyricist, screenwriter, voice actor and director. Wikipedia
Indian actress, lyricist, video jockey, DJ, television presenter, model, motivational speaker, reality television personality and YouTuber from Kerala. Known for hosting three seasons of the Malayalam dance reality show D 4 Dance on Mazhavil Manorama, co-hosted with Govind Padmasoorya and Adil Ibrahim. Wikipedia
Indian film actress and politician. One of the most iconic and influential actresses in both Telugu and Hindi film industries in late 70's, 80's and early 90's. Jaya Prada is the recipient of three Filmfare Awards South and has starred in many Telugu and Hindi films along with several Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali and Marathi films. Wikipedia
Indian film actress, director, screenwriter, producer, dancer and model known for her works in Telugu cinema, Kannada cinema, and Tamil cinema, few Malayalam, Hindi, Bhojpuri including softcore and B movies. In 2013 she appeared in O... Malli as a tribal women for which she has garnered the state Nandi Special Jury Award. Wikipedia
Sentences forRohini (actress)
- When Varma approached Rohini to dub Amala's portions, she agreed to dub for Amala only after watching about three reels of footage.
- Her dialogue in the film was dubbed by Tamil actress Rohini.
- Actresses Rohini and Andrea Jeremiah dubbed for the voices of female leads Jyothika and Kamalinee Mukherjee respectively.
- He introduces Priya as his wife to his favorite Jaya aunty (Rohini), the wedding groom's mother.
- He married Rohini in 1996 and their son Rishi Varan was born in 1998.
- Because of some personal benefits, Lakshmi (Rohini Raghuvaran) breaks their relationship and forces Marakatham to marry another migrant.
- While Ratnam was impressed with her Tamil and had planned to let her dub, actress Rohini, who had earlier dubbed for Rai in Iruvar and Guru, ended up lending her voice.
- Raghuvaran's 6 songs, composed and sung by him, was officially released by actor Rajinikanth and the music album was received by actress Rohini and Raghuvaran's son Rishi Varan.
- Girija's voice was dubbed by Rohini during post-production.
- Actor Vikram rendered his voice to John Edathattil and actress Rohini rendered her voice to Gouthami in the Tamil version.
- Koirala's voice was dubbed by Rohini.
- He arranges his other sister, Rama's (Rohini) marriage with Ravi Verma (Javed Jaffrey), the son of Goverdhan and Shakuntala.
- The role eventually went to Rohini; she recalled that she agreed to do it "without a second thought" and since she grew up in Madras, she "didn't have to work on the slang".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rohini (actress)