Stadiums similar to or like Roker Park
English football stadium situated in Roker, Sunderland. Wikipedia
Sentences forRoker Park
- The club was one of the most successful and best supported clubs in the English game during this era, with its home at Roker Park holding more than 70,000 spectators at its peak.
- They won the first leg at Roker Park 2–1 but were defeated 2–0 in the away leg, and were knocked out of the competition 3–2 on aggregate.
- In 1898, the club moved to what would become their home for almost a century, Roker Park.
- They returned to Roker and set up home in Roker Park.
- The actor in a later interview expressed that he no longer considered himself as much of a fan following the demolition of Roker Park and the subsequent move to the Stadium of Light.
- In 1997, Sunderland left Roker Park, their home for 99 years.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Roker Park