U.S. counties similar to or like Rolette County, North Dakota
County in the U.S. state of North Dakota. Wikipedia
Sentences forRolette County, North Dakota
- In a state that would reflect McGovern's national results, the Democratic nominee only won one county (Rolette) in North Dakota.
- He won all but two counties: Rolette County, which Gore won with 61% of the vote and Sioux County, which Gore won with 70% of the vote.
- French-Canadians also settled in central North Dakota, largely in Rolette and Bottineau counties, and in South Dakota.
- In Rolette County (also North Dakota, 77% Native American), she got 4.7% of the votes.
- The Dakota Territory legislature created the county on March 8, 1883, with areas partitioned from Cavalier and Rolette counties.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rolette County, North Dakota