Magazines similar to or like Rolling Stone
American monthly magazine that focuses on popular culture. Wikipedia
Bi-monthly magazine of Asian and Asian American popular culture founded in Southern California in 1994. One of the earliest American publications to feature prominent Asian film stars such as Chow Yun-fat and Jet Li, as well as Asian musicians from indie and punk rock bands. Wikipedia
Sentences forRolling Stone
- The golden age is noted for its innovation – a time "when it seemed that every new single reinvented the genre" according to Rolling Stone.
- West was recognized for its art design, which was directed by Mike Salisbury (who later became art director of Rolling Stone magazine).
- Rolling Stone later described the young Michael as "a prodigy" with "overwhelming musical gifts" who "quickly emerged as the main draw and lead singer".
- The "new wave" term is regarded as so loose and wide-ranging as to be "virtually meaningless", according to The New Rolling Stone Encyclopedia of Rock.
- An unnamed A&R representative confirmed to Rolling Stone in 2018 that "an artist hasto build a foundation to sustain" and added that "When artists have one big record and go run with that, it doesn’t work because they never had a foundation tobegin with."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rolling Stone