Officeholders similar to or like Ronald Reagan
American politician who served as the 40th president of the United States from 1981 to 1989 and became a highly influential voice of modern conservatism. Wikipedia
American politician, diplomat and businessman who served as the 41st president of the United States from 1989 to 1993. A member of the Republican Party, Bush also served as the 43rd vice president from 1981 to 1989 under Ronald Reagan, in the U.S. House of Representatives, as U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, and as Director of Central Intelligence. Wikipedia
American politician, businessman, and philanthropist who served as the 39th president of the United States from 1977 to 1981. A member of the Democratic Party, he previously served as a Georgia State Senator from 1963 to 1967 and as the 76th governor of Georgia from 1971 to 1975. Wikipedia
American politician, diplomat and lawyer who served as the 42nd vice president of the United States from 1977 to 1981. The Democratic Party's nominee in the 1984 United States presidential election, but lost to incumbent Ronald Reagan in an Electoral College and popular vote landslide. Wikipedia
Sentences forRonald Reagan
- However, this position has changed since the 1980s and the administration of President Ronald Reagan, who labeled environmental regulations a burden on the economy.
- Attempts by the Jimmy Carter administration to negotiate for the release of the hostages, and a failed rescue attempt, helped force Carter out of office and brought Ronald Reagan to power.
- Southern California Republicans Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan were both elected twice as the 37th and 40th U.S. Presidents, respectively.
- Ronald Reagan, who had been an actor before beginning his political career, used his talent as a communicator to help re-shape the American agenda away from New Deal policies toward more conservative ideology.
- After his election in 1980, President Ronald Reagan responded to economic stagnation with free-market oriented reforms.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ronald Reagan