Species similar to or like Rosa × damascena
Rose hybrid, derived from Rosa gallica and Rosa moschata. Wikipedia
Sentences forRosa × damascena
- When the Spanish Franciscans founded the San Gabriel Mission in 1771, they dubbed the small river El Rio Rosa de Castillo.
- In Bulgaria, Iran and Germany, damask roses (Rosa × damascena 'Trigintipetala') are used.
- The city of Ta'if is famous for its cultivation of the Rosa × damascena flower, simplified as Damask rose and locally known as Ta'if rose.
- People of Nabeul also distill flowers of bitter orange, Bourbon geranium and Damask rose.
- He was credited for bringing the Damask rose from Syria to Europe.
- The distilled rose oil from the Rosa × damascena plant has been traditionally used as an 'ittar in the Middle East, usually as a masculine fragrance, and due to its cultivation in Ta'if, it has gained the name "Ta'if rose."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rosa × damascena