People similar to or like Rosemary Clooney
American singer and actress. Wikipedia
American guitarist, composer and arranger, who spanned a variety of music genres including jazz, country, rock, and pop. He recorded over fifty albums and worked with some of the biggest names in music during the 20th century, including Elvis Presley, Ray Conniff, Ferrante & Teicher, Frank Sinatra, Percy Faith, Buddy Holly, Mitch Miller, and Tony Bennett. Wikipedia
List of compilation albums of songs recorded by U.S. singer Jo Stafford that were released between 2000 and 2009. They include material from her solo career, and recordings she made with artists such as Gordon MacRae, as well as her foray into comedy with husband Paul Weston as New Jersey lounge act Jonathan and Darlene Edwards. Wikipedia
Sentences forRosemary Clooney
- Noted singer and actress Rosemary Clooney was a native of Maysville, her legacy being celebrated at the annual music festival bearing her name.
- In September, Crosby, his family and singer Rosemary Clooney began a concert tour of Britain that included two weeks at the London Palladium.
- Many other top white singers followed suit, including Tony Bennett and Rosemary Clooney, but Cole's show still could not get enough sponsors to continue.
- Riddle had an extra-marital affair with singer Rosemary Clooney in the 1960s, which contributed to the breakup of their respective marriages.
- Rosemary Clooney recorded a version of "Falling in Love with Love" by Rodgers, using a swing style.
- In 1957, Riddle and his orchestra were featured on The Rosemary Clooney Show, a 30-minute syndicated program.
- Cabaret singer and actress Rosemary Clooney was an aunt.
- The Russell Theatre, located on Third Street in Maysville, was the site of the world premiere of Rosemary Clooney's first film, The Stars Are Singing, in 1953.
- In 1957-58, Lux shifted sponsorship to a half-hour musical variety show, The Lux Show Starring Rosemary Clooney.
- His friends Rosemary Clooney and José Ferrer recommended the doctor to Cummings, who was complaining of a lack of energy.
- The annual Rosemary Clooney Music Festival was founded by the singer in 1999 to benefit the restoration of the Russell Theatre.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rosemary Clooney