Websites similar to or like Rotten Tomatoes
American review-aggregation website for film and television. Wikipedia
American ticketing company that sells movie tickets via their website as well as through their mobile app, as well as a provider of television and streaming media information, e.g., through its subsidiaries Flixster, Movies.com, and Rotten Tomatoes. On April 11, 2007, Comcast acquired Fandango, with plans to integrate it into a new entertainment website called "Fancast.com," set to launch the summer of 2007. Wikipedia
Indepetodndent leisure website founded in 2015 as a New York City theatre review aggregator, community review site, and ticket finder. It has been likened to "the Rotten Tomatoes for theatre" and also to TripAdvisor, and provides a 'leaderboard' of most active reviewers and most liked shows. Wikipedia
American multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate corporation owned by AT&T and headquartered in New York City, United States. Originally formed in 1990 by Steve Ross and formerly known as Time Warner from 1990 to 2001 and 2003 to 2018, from the merger of Time Inc. and the original Warner Communications. Wikipedia
Sentences forRotten Tomatoes
- Rotten Tomatoes was already compiling movie reviews, but Doyle, Roberts and Dietz saw an opportunity to cover a broader range of media.
- Rotten Tomatoes reported that 32% of 160 listed film critics gave the film a positive review, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 10.
- Likewise, Rotten Tomatoes gave the revival a 64% approval rating with an average score of 6.58 out of 10 based on 53 reviews.
- Rotten Tomatoes gave the season a "Certified Fresh" rating of 78% with an average score of 6.89 out of 10 based on 39 reviews.
- It also holds a 100% approval rating on aggregate review website Rotten Tomatoes, with an average score of 8.1 based on nine collected reviews.
- It has a 97% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rotten Tomatoes