Officeholders similar to or like Rudolf Hess
German politician and a leading member of the Nazi Party in Nazi Germany. Wikipedia
German Nazi politician and Reich Minister of Propaganda of Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945. One of Adolf Hitler's closest and most devoted associates, and was known for his skills in public speaking and his deeply virulent antisemitism, which was evident in his publicly voiced views. Wikipedia
Sentences forRudolf Hess
- All legislation proposed by cabinet ministers had to be approved by the office of Deputy Führer Rudolf Hess, who could also veto top civil service appointments.
- Perhaps Scotland's most unusual wartime episode occurred in 1941 when Rudolf Hess flew to Renfrewshire, possibly intending to broker a peace deal through the Duke of Hamilton.
- He constantly took notes and whispered with the other defendants, and tried to control the erratic behaviour of Hess, who was seated beside him.
- Neither the organizers nor Rudolf Hess were willing to decide whether to approve the plans, and Hess sent Speer to Hitler's Munich apartment to seek his approval.
- The party's nominal Deputy Leader was Rudolf Hess, but he had no real power in the party.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Rudolf Hess