Settlements similar to or like Running Springs, California
Census-designated place in San Bernardino County, California, United States. Wikipedia
Census-designated place situated between the San Bernardino Mountains and the Little San Bernardino Mountains in San Bernardino County, California, United States. Located 15 miles east of San Bernardino, at an elevation of 4734 ft. The population was 638 at the 2010 census. Wikipedia
Unincorporated community and a census-designated place in the San Bernardino Mountains of San Bernardino County, California, surrounded by the San Bernardino National Forest, and surrounding the Lake Arrowhead Reservoir. Lake Arrowhead consists of 6 communities including Lake Arrowhead, Twin Peaks, Blue Jay, Cedar Glen, Skyforest, and Rimforest. Wikipedia
Sentences forRunning Springs, California
- The Seven Oaks Camp was established on the banks of the Santa Ana River in 1890, and resorts also grew up at Crestline and Running Springs in higher regions of the San Bernardino Mountains.
- The primary approach to Big Bear is via Highway 330 out of San Bernardino through Running Springs where it intersects Highway 18.
- In addition, there are several mid-sized to large towns in the mountains themselves, including Big Bear Lake, Big Bear City, Crestline, Lake Arrowhead and Running Springs.
- On January 1, 1973, Sergei Kourdakov was found dead in his motel room in Running Springs, California, killed by a gunshot to the head.
- The mountains are home to the San Bernardino National Forest, and include the communities of Crestline, Lake Arrowhead, Running Springs, Big Bear City, Forest Falls, and Big Bear Lake.
- Burn areas in Running Springs, California, were used to create the spacecraft crash site.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Running Springs, California