Countries similar to or like Russia
Transcontinental country spanning Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. Wikipedia
Transcontinental country mainly located in Central Asia with a smaller portion west of the Ural River in Eastern Europe. It covers a land area of 2724900 km², and shares land borders with Russia in the north, China in the east, and Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan in the south while also adjoining a large part of the Caspian Sea in the southwest. Wikipedia
Transcontinental country straddling Southeastern Europe and Western Asia. Bordered on its northwest by Greece and Bulgaria; north by the Black Sea; northeast by Georgia; east by Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Iran; southeast by Iraq; south by Syria and the Mediterranean Sea; and west by the Aegean Sea. Wikipedia
- The People's Republic of China is the second-largest country in the world by land area after Russia, and is the third largest by total area, after Russia and Canada.
- According to a 2018 study by Crédit Suisse, the French Armed Forces are ranked as the world's sixth-most powerful military, and the most powerful in Europe, only behind Russia.
- The Russian Federation (formerly the Russian SFSR) assumed the Soviet Union's rights and obligations and is recognized as its continued legal personality.
- Measured by only land area, the United States is third in size behind Russia and China, just ahead of Canada.
- With an area of 22402200 km2, the Soviet Union was the world's largest country, a status that is retained by the Russian Federation.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Russia