Military conflicts similar to or like Russo-Ukrainian War
Protracted conflict between Russia and Ukraine that began in February 2014. Wikipedia
Armed conflict in the Donbass region of Ukraine, part of the Ukrainian crisis and the broader Russo-Ukrainian War. From the beginning of March 2014, in the aftermath of the 2014 Ukrainian revolution and the Euromaidan movement, protests by Russia-backed anti-government separatist groups took place in the Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts of Ukraine, collectively called the Donbass region. Wikipedia
Annexed by the Russian Federation between February and March 2014 and since then has been administered as two Russian federal subjects—the Republic of Crimea and the federal city of Sevastopol. Part of wider unrest across southern and eastern Ukraine. Wikipedia
From the end of February 2014, demonstrations by pro-Russian and anti-government groups took place in major cities across the eastern and southern regions of Ukraine, in the aftermath of the Euromaidan movement and the 2014 Ukrainian revolution. Annexed by the Russian Federation after a Russian military intervention, and an internationally criticized (based on UN resolution 68/262) Crimean referendum. Wikipedia
The annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation took place in the aftermath of the 2014 Ukrainian revolution. All-night meeting with security services chiefs to discuss pullout of deposed President, Viktor Yanukovych, and at the end of that meeting Putin remarked that "we must start working on returning Crimea to Russia.". Wikipedia
Sentences forRusso-Ukrainian War
- Russia would go on to take advantage of this, however, to launch a co-ordinated political and military campaign against Ukraine, as part of the broader Russo-Ukrainian War.
- The planned parade was cancelled for the first time in 2014 by order of the Kyiv City State Administration in light of the start Russo-Ukrainian War and the holiday's Russian connotations.
- In his later work Donbass (2018), he takes an opposing style, turning to black comedy and satire to underline actual war tragedies in the Russo-Ukrainian War.
- In November 2019, he referred to the Steinmeier formula suggested by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky as a solution to the Russo-Ukrainian War as being "more profitable for Russia than Ukraine".
- As of January 2019, Rossiya Bank has become the most important investor in Russia's development of its illegal annexation of Crimea during the ongoing Russo-Ukrainian War.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Russo-Ukrainian War