People similar to or like Russo brothers
Anthony Russo (born February 3, 1970) and Joseph Russo (born July 18, 1971), collectively known as the Russo brothers, are American directors, producers, screenwriters, and actors. Wikipedia
Christopher Markus (born January 2, 1970) and Stephen McFeely (born November 12, 1969) are American screenwriters and producers. McFeely and Markus were the second and the third most successful screenwriters of all time in terms of U.S. box office receipts with a shared total gross of over $3.1 billion. Wikipedia
Canadian cinematographer best known for his work with directors Neill Blomkamp and the Russo brothers. His major works include District 9 (2009), Elysium (2013), Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), Chappie (2015), Captain America: Civil War (2016), Avengers: Infinity War (2018) and Avengers: Endgame (2019). Wikipedia
American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter. Actor, Favreau has appeared in the films Rudy , PCU (1994), Swingers (1996), Very Bad Things (1998), The Replacements (2000), Daredevil (2003), The Break-Up (2006), Couples Retreat (2009), The Wolf of Wall Street (2013), and Chef (2014). Wikipedia
American actor, author, director, producer and writer. Following early roles in Hamburger Hill (1987), and as the gangster "Rocket" in the film Colors (1988), Cheadle built his career in the 1990s with roles in Devil in a Blue Dress (1995), Rebound: The Legend of Earl 'The Goat' Manigault (1996), Rosewood (1997), and Boogie Nights (1997). Wikipedia
American actor and director, best known for his role as Roger Sterling in the AMC drama series Mad Men. Slattery's other acting credits include a starring role as Ben Bradlee, Jr., in the Best Picture-winning film Spotlight, and the role of Howard Stark in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films Iron Man 2, Ant-Man, Captain America: Civil War, and Avengers: Endgame. Wikipedia
American film director, screenwriter, producer, and actor. His films are characterized by nonlinear storylines, dark humor, aestheticization of violence, extended scenes of dialogue, ensemble casts, references to popular culture and a wide variety of other films, eclectic soundtracks primarily containing songs and score pieces from the 1960s to the 1980s, alternate history, and features of neo-noir film. Wikipedia
Independent film and television production company led by Anthony and Joe Russo, best known for their work in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, most notably Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame. Responsible for the television shows Deadly Class and Larry Charles' Dangerous World of Comedy, and the feature-length films 21 Bridges and Extraction. Wikipedia
Sentences forRusso brothers
- In June 2019, Netflix announced that Anthony and Joe Russo would partner with Wizards to create an animated series based on the mythology of Magic the Gathering.
- Avengers: Infinity War was directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, from a script by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, and was released on April 27, 2018.
- The six were chosen out of a search of over 1,500 actors to test in front of Feige, Pascal, and the Russo brothers—the directors of Captain America: Civil War.
- Frequent episode directors and executive producers Anthony and Joe Russo also left the show in order to direct Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
- Evans has said The Winter Soldier was his favorite Marvel film because he started to understand his character, and enjoyed working with directors Anthony and Joe Russo.
- Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame were directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, from a script by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
- Infinity War co-director Joe Russo described the Homecoming eight years time jump as "very incorrect", and the mistake was ignored in Infinity War which specified that its events were taking place only six years after The Avengers.
- The film, directed by the Russo brothers, was executive-produced by Favreau.
- That same month during an interview with Collider, Joe Russo was asked if he and his brother Anthony would come back to do the movie.
- In April 2015, Marvel Studios announced that Russo brothers' Captain America: Civil War would be the first film to use the new ARRI Alexa IMAX 2D digital camera, which was used to shoot approximately 15 minutes of the film.
- The film was directed by Anthony and Joe Russo from a screenplay by the writing team of Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
- A sequel, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, directed by Anthony and Joseph Russo, was released on April 4, 2014.
- The events of Ragnarok also set up Avengers: Infinity War, and Hemsworth spoke to Infinity War directors Anthony and Joe Russo before receiving the script for Ragnarok to see how it would link to Infinity War.
- He was approached to work on the film by two of its producers, Avengers directors the Russo brothers, at the Infinity War premiere.
- The film's mid-credits scene shows Captain Marvel meeting the Avengers, and was directed by Anthony and Joe Russo.
- Joe and Anthony Russo will also serve as producers on the film, while Dave Callaham will write the script.
- Executive producers are Jamie Tarses, Jonathan Groff, and The Russo Brothers.
- On April 10, 2019, it was announced that the Russo Brothers would helm a new remake.
- Feige revealed the post-credit sequence was footage shot by Anthony and Joe Russo for Captain America: Civil War, saying the clip would be seen in that film, though it may be "different takes...different angles."
- In March 2019, it was confirmed that Holland was cast as the lead role in Cherry_(2021_film)">Cherry, based on the novel of the same name, reteaming him with his Avengers directors, the Russo brothers.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Russo brothers