Nascar drivers similar to or like Ryan Newman (racing driver)
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forRyan Newman (racing driver)
- Johnson won three races and finished fifth in points, behind only Ryan Newman among rookies.
- On July 12, 2013, it was confirmed that Harvick would drive the No. 4 Chevrolet, and would replace Ryan Newman, who parted ways with Stewart-Haas Racing at the end of the season.
- In an interview with Stock Car Racing's Larry Cothren, driver Ryan Newman openly disputed the measurement of the banking of Bristol Motor Speedway's turns.
- For the final restart, Ryan Newman stayed out and went on to win, while Busch finished third.
- Daytona 500 winner Ryan Newman graduated from Purdue with a bachelor's degree in vehicle structure engineering.
- Stewart, while racing former teammate Ryan Newman for 10th place, wrecked Newman in turn 3, causing a five-car pileup and ending Newman's chase chances.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ryan Newman (racing driver)