Nascar teams similar to or like SS-Green Light Racing
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, fielding the No. 07 Chevrolet full-time for Joe Graf Jr. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series, CARS Tour, and occasionally in the NASCAR Advance Auto Parts Weekly Series. Based in Mooresville, North Carolina, co-owned by former NASCAR Cup Series driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., his sister Kelley Earnhardt Miller, and the owner of his former Cup Series team, Rick Hendrick. Wikipedia
Sentences forSS-Green Light Racing
- In 2013 Starr returned to SS-Green Light Racing to attempt the full season, but again had his season truncated due to a lack of sponsorship.
- Starr picked up a last-minute ride with SS-Green Light Racing in their No. 21 Chevrolet, which was intended to start and park at Chicagoland.
- The team also entered a 99 car with last year's owner points; however, the team is operated by SS-Green Light Racing.
- Starr and Zachry would both leave RMM and drive the No. 81 Toyota for SS-Green Light Racing for the rest of the 2010 season.
- It was later announced that Chastain would compete for Rookie of the Year honors with SS-Green Light Racing in 2012.
- In May 2020, Ware formed a partnership with SS-Green Light Racing to field his drivers in the latter's No. 07 car; Ware is close friends with SS-Green Light owner Bobby Dotter.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: SS-Green Light Racing