Football clubs similar to or like SSV Markranstädt
German association football club from the city of Markranstädt, Saxony near Leipzig. Wikipedia
German football club based in the city of Leipzig in Saxony and may be more familiar to many of the country's football fans as the historic side VfB Leipzig, the first national champion of Germany. The club won four cup titles and the 1965–66 Intertoto Cup during the East German era. Wikipedia
German professional football club based in Leipzig, Saxony. Founded in 2009 by the initiative of the company Red Bull GmbH, which purchased the playing rights of fifth-tier side SSV Markranstädt with the intent of advancing the new club to the top-flight Bundesliga within eight years. Wikipedia
Sentences forSSV Markranstädt
- By proposal from Michael Kölmel, the company found SSV Markranstädt, a small club from a village thirteen kilometers west of Leipzig.
- The first reserve team was formed out of the second team of SSV Markranstädt and played its inaugural season in the 2009–10 Bezirksliga Leipzig.
- After the partnership with SSV Markranstädt had become known, protests immediately appeared in Leipzig suburbs.
- Markranstädt "sports town" club offers a large number of sports, the largest section of which is football, the SSV Markranstädt.
- A third-place finish in the league in 2015 qualified the club for the promotion play-offs to the enlarged Regionalliga Nordost against SSV Markranstädt, which Luckenwalde won and moved up.
- In May 2009, he initiated a German football club called RB Leipzig after he bought the playing license of SSV Markranstädt.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: SSV Markranstädt