Football biographies similar to or like Sadio Mané
Senegalese professional footballer who plays as a winger for club Liverpool and the Senegal national team. Wikipedia
Guinean professional footballer who plays as a central midfielder for club Liverpool and the Guinea national team. Keïta began his professional career with Ligue 2 club FC Istres in 2013, and a year later he moved to Red Bull Salzburg, where he won the Austrian Football Bundesliga and Austrian Cup double in both of his seasons. Wikipedia
Sentences forSadio Mané
- He returned to the squad on 13 May, on the final day of the Premier League season, coming on as a substitute for Sadio Mané in the 74th minute, playing against Brighton & Hove Albion.
- On 20 August, in a 2–0 away win over Crystal Palace, Salah played a part in both of Liverpool's goals; winning a penalty for the first, and providing an assist for Sadio Mané for the second.
- The three goals were netted in the space of seven minutes, making it the third-fastest hat-trick in the history of the Premier League after Robbie Fowler and Sadio Mané.
- In the final game of the 2014–15 season, a 6–1 victory against Aston Villa, Sadio Mané scored three goals in the space of 176 seconds, the fastest hat-trick in the history of the Premier League.
- He scored his first league goals for the club with a brace in a 2–0 win over Leicester City, having come on as a substitute for Sadio Mané with 22 minutes remaining.
- His record stood for twenty years until broken by Sadio Mané on 16 May 2015 for Southampton against Aston Villa, who scored three goals in two minutes and 56 seconds.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Sadio Mané