Nascar drivers similar to or like Sam Hornish Jr.
American semi-retired professional auto racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forSam Hornish Jr.
- Hélio Castroneves won the Indianapolis 500 and Sam Hornish Jr. the championship, but the American brand had little success the next years.
- Longtime teammate Marcos Ambrose left the team in 2015, and he was replaced by Sam Hornish Jr. as the driver of Petty's other entry.
- Castroneves drove full time in the IRL from 2002, winning the Indy 500 for a second straight year and finishing runner-up to Sam Hornish Jr. in the championship.
- In 2008, to make sure rookie teammate Sam Hornish Jr. would be guaranteed a starting spot in the season's first five races, the owner's points from Busch's No. 2 car were transferred over to the No. 77 car driven by Hornish.
- He finished fourth in the standings, completing a series-high 2,504 of a possible 2,510 laps and being the only driver to finish every race, and finishing just 15 points behind Sam Hornish Jr. and Wheldon.
- He finished no lower than ninth in the next nine races, and battled his teammate De Ferran and Panther Racing's Sam Hornish Jr. for the championship season-long.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Sam Hornish Jr.