Topics similar to or like San Bernardino Associated Governments
Association of the San Bernardino County local governments and the regional transportation planning agency and regional planning organization for the county, with policy makers consisting of mayors, councilmembers, and county supervisors. Wikipedia
Metropolitan area and region in Southern California, inland of and adjacent to Los Angeles. Sometimes considered to include the desert communities of the Coachella and Victor Valleys, respectively on the other sides of the San Gorgonio Pass and San Bernardino Mountains from the Santa Ana River watershed that forms the bulk of the Inland Empire; a much broader definition includes all of Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Wikipedia
County Transportation Commission (a subdivision of the six-county Southern California Association of Governments metropolitan planning organization) for Riverside County, California, United States. Association of local governments in the county, with policy makers consisting of mayors, councilmembers, and county supervisors, and is the funding agency for the county's transit systems, which include Corona Cruiser, Riverside Transit Agency, SunLine Transit Agency, Pass Transit Agency and Palo Verde Valley Transit Agency. Wikipedia
Sentences forSan Bernardino Associated Governments
- In February 2014, the project was delayed again, when a San Bernardino Associated Governments (SANBAG) document said that "construction is planned to begin in late 2015 with operation in 2018."
- San Bernardino Associated Governments (SANBAG) completed an environmental impact report (EIR) in 2015 to extend Metrolink service southeast from the current eastern terminus in San Bernardino to Redlands.
- The Arrow commuter rail, formerly known as the Redlands Passenger Rail Project, is a 9 mi eastward rail extension from San Bernardino to Redlands and Mentone being planned by the San Bernardino Associated Governments (SANBAG).
- In 1992, San Bernardino Associated Governments (SANBAG) purchased the historic depot from Santa Fe.
- The report was evaluated by ACTA, UP, BNSF and the San Bernardino Associated Governments (SANBAG).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: San Bernardino Associated Governments