Settlements similar to or like San Diego
City in the U.S. state of California on the coast of the Pacific Ocean and immediately adjacent to the United States–Mexico border. Wikipedia
Second-largest city in the San Diego metropolitan area, the seventh largest city in Southern California, the fifteenth largest city in the state of California, and the 75th-largest city in the United States. 243,916 as of the 2010 census, and the estimated population as of 2019 is 274,492. Wikipedia
International transborder agglomeration, straddling the border of the adjacent North American coastal cities of San Diego, California, United States and Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico. 4,922,723, making it the largest bi-national conurbation shared between the United States and Mexico, the second-largest shared between the US and another country. Wikipedia
Cultural, financial, and political center of Silicon Valley, and the largest city in Northern California by both population and area. Estimated 2019 population of 1,021,795, it is the third-most populous city in California and the tenth-most populous in the United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forSan Diego
- His performance, on the deck of the USS Hancock in San Diego, California, prompted cheers and screams from an audience of sailors and their dates.
- Even the San Diego shoreline bordering Mexico is cooler in summer than most areas in the contiguous United States.
- Super Bowl XXXVII was awarded to a new stadium not yet built in San Francisco, when that stadium failed to be built, the game was moved to Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego.
- San Jose, San Diego, and Benicia tied for California's second incorporated city, each receiving incorporation on March 27, 1850.
- Wonder did a 13-date tour of North America in 2007, starting in San Diego on August 23; this was his first U.S. tour in more than 10 years.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: San Diego