Settlements similar to or like San Diego County, California
County in the southwestern corner of the state of California, in the United States. Wikipedia
City in the U.S. state of California on the coast of the Pacific Ocean and immediately adjacent to the United States–Mexico border. Estimated population of 1,423,851 as of July 1, 2019, San Diego is the eighth most populous city in the United States and second most populous in California . Wikipedia
International transborder agglomeration, straddling the border of the adjacent North American coastal cities of San Diego, California, United States and Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico. 4,922,723, making it the largest bi-national conurbation shared between the United States and Mexico, the second-largest shared between the US and another country. Wikipedia
Sentences forSan Diego County, California
- Point Loma Nazarene University was located in Pasadena for many years before relocating to San Diego County, and retained the names Pasadena University and Pasadena College.
- Since then, southern California, and San Diego in particular, have become a mecca for triathlon and multi-sport racing, products and culture.
- An article in The Los Angeles Times reported that the emigration to San Diego County has transformed the demographic and cultural character of some cities to a degree.
- The state has an estimated population of 3,769,020 (2020), significantly higher than the sparsely populated Baja California Sur to the south, and similar to San Diego County, California, to its north.
- A 2004 study found that books in the series were commonly read aloud in elementary schools in San Diego County, California.
- Several proposals surrounding providing financial aid or payment relief to Breitbard, or having the City and/or County of San Diego take ownership of the arena were discussed, but Breitbard was running out of time.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: San Diego County, California