Settlements similar to or like San Juan, Puerto Rico
Capital and most-populous municipality in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, an unincorporated territory of the United States. Wikipedia
Divided into 18 barrios, 16 of which fall within the former municipality of Río Piedras. Eight of the barrios are further divided into subbarrios, and they include the two barrios that originally composed the municipality of San Juan (namely, San Juan Antiguo and Santurce): Wikipedia
State police of the U.S. Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. Division of the Puerto Rico Department of Public Safety , alongside the Puerto Rico Special Investigations Bureau and the Puerto Rico Municipal Police and handles both traffic and criminal law enforcement in the commonwealth. Wikipedia
Sentences forSan Juan, Puerto Rico
- While MLB was not ready to relocate the Expos right away, in it sought to increase revenues by having the team play 22 of its 81 home games in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- The Spaniards also established a continuous presence in what over three centuries later would become a possession of the United States with the founding of the city of San Juan, Puerto Rico, in 1521.
- The most populous city is the capital, San Juan, with 318,441 people based on a 2019 estimate by the Census Bureau.
- Even earlier, Christopher Columbus had landed in Puerto Rico on his 1493 voyage, and San Juan was settled by the Spanish a decade later.
- The American offensive began on May 12, 1898, when a squadron of 12 U.S. ships commanded by Rear Adm. William T. Sampson of the United States Navy attacked the archipelago's capital, San Juan.
- Another highlight was the team's two-game series against the Cleveland Indians in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: San Juan, Puerto Rico