Stadiums similar to or like San Mamés Stadium (1913)
Football stadium in Bilbao, Biscay, Spain. Wikipedia
Spanish football club from Bilbao, Biscay in the Basque Country. Perhaps best known for their policy of only signing players who have some link to their home territory, and for being one of only three clubs to have participated in every league season without being relegated, despite the restrictions of the policy. Wikipedia
Sentences forSan Mamés Stadium (1913)
- The technical study for its construction was carried out by Manuel María Smith who has designed the San Mamés Stadium of Bilbao in 1913.
- Villa scored his first hat-trick for Valencia against Athletic Bilbao at San Mamés in La Liga on 23 April 2006.
- The first recorded game between the two teams took place on 3 January 1915 at San Mamés Stadium; the Catalan XI lost 6–1.
- The first leg in England ended 0–0, but Liverpool won the second leg at the San Mamés Stadium 1–0 courtesy of an Ian Rush goal to win the tie 1–0 on aggregate.
- Most of their home matches have been played in the San Mamés Stadium which was replaced in 2013 by the new San Mamés.
- However, the latter stage was already contested in two legs, and the smaller side were crushed 0–6 at San Mamés, falling just one game short of the competition's quarterfinals.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: San Mamés Stadium (1913)