Characters similar to or like Sandworm (Dune)
Fictional creature that appears in the Dune novels written by Frank Herbert, first introduced in original novel Dune . Wikipedia
Fictional humanoid in the Dune universe created by Frank Herbert. In this series and its derivative works, starships called heighliners employ a scientific phenomenon known as the Holtzman effect to "fold space" and thereby travel great distances across the universe instantaneously. Wikipedia
List of terminology used in the fictional Dune universe created by Frank Herbert, the primary source being "Terminology of the Imperium", the glossary contained in the novel Dune . Dune word construction could be classified into three domains of vocabulary, each marked with its own neology: the names and terms related to the politics and culture of the Galactic Empire, the names and terms characteristic of the mystic sodality of the Bene Gesserit, and the barely displaced Arabic of the Fremen language. Wikipedia
Sentences forSandworm (Dune)
- Their canon details how, after his death, Leto divided into the sandworms and became Shai-Hulud, hence the term "Divided God".
- In addition to enemy incursions, there are other dangers such as the marauding, gigantic sandworm, capable of swallowing vehicles and infantry whole but blocked by rocky terrain.
- They (and Alia) also realize that the terraforming of Dune will kill all the sandworms, thus destroying the source of the spice, but Harkonnen desires this outcome.
- Ruling for 3,500 years as a human-sandworm symbiote, Leto molds his Fish Speaker army into both a military and religious force that also functions as the bureaucracy for his tyrannical empire.
- Following the Fremen tradition of abandoning the blind to the sandworms, Paul walks alone into the desert.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Sandworm (Dune)