Music festivals similar to or like Sanremo Music Festival
Most popular Italian song contest and awards ceremony, held annually in the town of Sanremo, Liguria, and consisting of a competition amongst previously unreleased songs. Wikipedia
The 66th annual Sanremo Music Festival, a television song contest held at the Teatro Ariston in Sanremo, Liguria, Italy between 9 and 13 February 2016 and organised and broadcast by Radiotelevisione italiana (RAI). Presented by Carlo Conti, who also served as the artistic director for the competition. Wikipedia
The 65th annual Sanremo Music Festival, a television song contest held at the Teatro Ariston in Sanremo, Liguria, between 10 and 14 February 2015 and broadcast by Rai 1. Presented by two previous winners of the festival, singers Arisa and Emma, along with Spanish television presenter and model Rocío Muñoz Morales, and director of the show Carlo Conti. Wikipedia
The 63rd annual Sanremo Music Festival, a televised song contest held at the Teatro Ariston in Sanremo, Liguria, between 12 and 16 February 2013 and broadcast by Rai 1. The show, presented by Fabio Fazio with Italian comedy actress Luciana Littizzetto, featured two different competitions. Wikipedia
The 68th annual Sanremo Music Festival, a television song contest held in the Teatro Ariston of Sanremo and organised and broadcast by RAI. The main host and artistic director of Sanremo Music Festival 2018, alongside co-hosts Michelle Hunziker and Pierfrancesco Favino. Wikipedia
The 67th annual Sanremo Music Festival, a television song contest held at the Teatro Ariston in Sanremo, Liguria, Italy between 7 and 11 February 2017, organised and broadcast by RAI. Hosted by Carlo Conti, who was also the artistic director of the competition, and Maria De Filippi. Wikipedia
The Sanremo Music Festival 2021 (71º Festival della Canzone Italiana di Sanremo 2021) will be the 71st edition of the annual Sanremo Music Festival, a television song contest held in the Teatro Ariston of Sanremo and organised and broadcast by RAI. The show will be held between 2 and 6 March 2021. Wikipedia
Italian song contest better known as the Sanremo Music Festival, held in the Ligurian city of the same name since 1951 and broadcast by RAI. Performed by two different acts, resulting in two different releases for each winning song, for a total of 90 singles. Wikipedia
Chart of Italian Music Artists listed by estimated sales according to the most important Italian newspapers, national television channels and music magazines. As the compilation of official data of sale of records in Italy it began to have departed only since 1995, thanks to the FIMI, some corporate body of musical survey, as for instance Hit Parade Italy have tried to put order to the preceding respects furnished by Musica e dischi, TV Sorrisi e Canzoni, Ciao 2001, and Doxa. Wikipedia
The 56th annual Sanremo Music Festival, held at the Teatro Ariston in Sanremo, province of Imperia, between late February and early March 2006 and broadcast by Rai 1. Presented by Italian comedian Giorgio Panariello, who also served as the artistic co-director, with showgirls Ilary Blasi and Victoria Cabello. Wikipedia
Sentences forSanremo Music Festival
- The Italian Sanremo Music Festival was used as a basis for the initial planning of the contest, with several amendments and additions introduced given its international nature.
- This period coincided with the first week of sales for the albums released by the 45th Sanremo Music Festival contestants, the most important music event in Italy.
- He rose to fame in 1994, winning the preliminary round of the 44th Sanremo Music Festival performing "Miserere", with the highest marks ever recorded in the newcomers section.
- In December, Bocelli entered the preliminary round of the Sanremo Music Festival in the category of Giovani, performing "Miserere".
- In 1969 Stevie Wonder participated in the Sanremo Music Festival with the song "Se tu ragazza mia", in conjunction with Gabriella Ferri.
- In 1985, at age of 15, he took part at the Sanremo Music Festival, where he won the second place award with his song "Noi Ragazzi Di Oggi".
- A similarly high standing in Slovene culture, like the Sanremo Music Festival has had in Italian culture, was attributed to the Slovenska popevka, a specific genre of popular Slovene music.
- The Ariston Theatre hosts the celebrated annual Sanremo Music Festival, a very popular song contest held in the city since 1951.
- During the same year, she took part in another singing competition, Sanremo Famosi, which should have served as a selection for the newcomers' of the following Sanremo Music Festival.
- One was a performance on the ABC late-night variety program Fridays, while the second was a lip-synced performance that was broadcast via satellite during Italy's Sanremo Music Festival.
- Springfield was popular in Europe and performed at the Sanremo Music Festival.
- Based on the Sanremo Music Festival held in Italy since 1951, Eurovision has been held every year since 1956, with the exception of the cancelled, making it the longest-running annual international televised music competition.
- Despite being declared joint winner with another contestant, Pausini was not allowed to compete in the Sanremo Music Festival 1992.
- On 18 February 2012 the Cranberries returned to the stage of the Ariston Theatre where they presented their new single "Tomorrow" in Sanremo at the 62nd Song Festival di Sanremo, Italy.
- "La solitudine" was selected as one of the entries in the newcomer artists' section of the 43rd Sanremo Music Festival.
- Hampton performed with Louis Armstrong and Italian singer Lara Saint Paul at the 1968 Sanremo Music Festival in Italy.
- Bolton performed a duet entitled "Il Mio Amico" with the Italian singer Anna Tatangelo at the Sanremo Music Festival 2008.
- Although not appearing live, she opened and closed the 2009 national Sanremo festival with her version of the Puccini opera aria "Nessun dorma".
- In February 2012, she was a guest at the Sanremo Music Festival.
- In 1997, Martin was invited to the prestigious Sanremo Music Festival in Sanremo, Italy.
- Its format was similar to that of Sanremo Music Festival, featuring a competition of previously unreleased songs.
- In 1971, he traveled to Italy to participate in the Sanremo Music Festival, singing the song "Che Sarà" in Italian, earning second place in that contest along with a standing ovation from the Italian public.
- Sayer performed at the Sanremo Music Festival in 1990, with "The Moth And The Flame" (English version of "Tu... sì" by Mango) and, in 1991, with "All Alone" (English version of "Dubbi No" by Mietta).
- Pitney also recorded songs in Italian, Spanish and German, and twice finished second in Italy's annual Sanremo Music Festival, where his strong vibrato reminded older listeners of the Italian tenor Enrico Caruso.
- She rose to fame in 1993, winning the newcomer artists' section of the 43rd Sanremo Music Festival with her debut single "La solitudine", which became an Italian standard and an international hit, topping the charts in Italy, the Netherlands, and Belgium.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Sanremo Music Festival