Settlements similar to or like Scheveningen
One of the eight districts of The Hague, Netherlands, as well as a subdistrict of that city. Wikipedia
City on the western coast of the Netherlands on the North Sea, the administrative and royal capital of the Netherlands and the capital of the province of South Holland. Also the seat of government of the Netherlands and hosts the International Court of Justice, one of the most important courts in the world. Wikipedia
Megalopolis in the central-western Netherlands consisting primarily of the four largest Dutch cities and their surrounding areas. Among other things, it contains the Port of Rotterdam (the busiest seaport in Europe and until 2004 also the world's busiest seaport), the Port of Amsterdam (Europe's fifth busiest seaport), and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (third-busiest European airport). Wikipedia
- There has never been any large-scale industrial activity in The Hague, with the possible exception of the fishing activities of the harbour in Scheveningen.
- In July or August, The Hague hosts a series of weekly firework displays by the sea front in Scheveningen, as part of an international fireworks festival and competition.
- The main beach resort Scheveningen, in the northwestern part of the city is a popular destination for tourists as well as for inhabitants.
- On 11 March 2006, Milošević was found dead in his prison cell in the UN war crimes tribunal's detention centre, located in the Scheveningen section of The Hague, Netherlands.
- It comprises twelve cells on the premises of the Scheveningen branch of the Haaglanden Penal Institution, The Hague, close to the ICC's new headquarters in the Alexanderkazerne.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Scheveningen