U.S. counties similar to or like Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania
County in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Wikipedia
Sentences forSchuylkill County, Pennsylvania
- The northwestern parts of the county went to the founding of Northumberland County in 1772 and Schuylkill County in 1811, when it reached its current size.
- The combination produced widespread rains of 6 to 12 in with local amounts up to 19 in in western Schuylkill County, about 75 mi southeast of Lock Haven.
- R & J, which is based in Schuylkill County, operates two lines, one between Frackville and downtown Harrisburg and the other between Minersville, Pine Grove, and downtown Harrisburg.
- Greater Hazleton encompasses an area located within three counties: southern Luzerne County, northern Schuylkill County, and northern Carbon County.
- Pottsville is a city in, and the county seat of, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania, United States.
- Overall, the rains peaked at 19 in in the western portions of Schuylkill County.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania