Films similar to or like Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
2004 American live-action/computer-animated horror comedy film based on the animated television franchise Scooby-Doo. Wikipedia
2002 American live-action/computer-animated supernatural adventure comedy mystery film based on the long-running Hanna-Barbera animated television franchise of the same name. Directed by Raja Gosnell from a screenplay by James Gunn, and stars Freddie Prinze Jr., Sarah Michelle Gellar, Matthew Lillard, Linda Cardellini, Isla Fisher and Rowan Atkinson. Wikipedia
The animated series Scooby-Doo has been adapted and appeared in five feature-length films since its debut in 1969, not including the series of animated direct-to-video films that have been in production since 1998, or the four animated television films produced from 1987-1994. Toward the end of the 1990s, Warner Bros. and producer Charles Roven began producing a series of feature live-action films starring Scooby-Doo, beginning with the 2002 film Scooby-Doo, directed by Raja Gosnell. Wikipedia
2020 American computer-animated mystery comedy film based on Hanna-Barbera's Scooby-Doo franchise, produced by the Warner Animation Group and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. Directed by Tony Cervone from a screenplay by Adam Sztykiel, Jack Donaldson, Derek Elliott, and Matt Lieberman, and a story by Lieberman, Eyal Podell, and Jonathon E. Stewart. Wikipedia
Sentences forScooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
- A sequel, Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed, followed in March 2004 with the same cast and director.
- He still appears in live action shows occasionally and was in Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed and The Green Chain.
- Her next film was Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004), reprising the role of Daphne.
- In addition to television shows, Baker voiced characters in many animated and live action animation films, including some of the classic ghost monsters in Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed, and Maurice in Happy Feet.
- Lillard was cast as Norville "Shaggy" Rogers in the 2002 live-action Scooby-Doo film, a role he later reprised in the 2004 sequel Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed