Chefs similar to or like Scott Conant
American celebrity chef, restaurateur and cookbook author. Wikipedia
Washington, D.C.-based chef and restaurateur best known as the fifth-place finisher of the fourth season of Top Chef, which aired 2008–2009. Chef and owner of multiple restaurants: Good Stuff Eatery, Santa Rosa Taqueria, and We, The Pizza in Washington, D.C. In the summer of 2017, Mendelsohn closed his restaurant Béarnaise in Washington's Capitol Hill and opened Santa Rosa Taqueria in its place. Wikipedia
Sentences forScott Conant
- It closed in December 2017, when it was announced that Scott Conant would open a new restaurant, Masso Osteria, in its place with a scheduled opening in February 2018.
- Included were Bruce and Eric Bromberg's Blue Ribbon, Costas Spiliadis' Estiatorio Milos, Scott Conant's Scarpetta, and David Myers' Comme Ça, which has been shuttered and replaced with other dining options.
- A spin-off series titled Chopped Sweets premiered on February 3, 2020, with Scott Conant as host.
- A dessert-themed spin-off titled Chopped Sweets premiered on February 3, 2020, with Scott Conant as host.
- The second season of the series premiered on May 7, 2018; with Rapoport having been replaced as host by chef Scott Conant, along with a rotating lineup of special guest chefs who would serve as the third judge.
- 24 Hour Restaurant Battle is a Food Network reality based cooking television series hosted by Scott Conant that features two teams competing against each other for a shot at their own restaurant.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Scott Conant