Chefs similar to or like Scott Conant
American celebrity chef, restaurateur and cookbook author. Wikipedia
American chef, restaurateur, and cookbook writer. He and his landmark Napa Valley restaurant, The French Laundry in Yountville, California, have won multiple awards from the James Beard Foundation, notably the Best California Chef in 1996, and the Best Chef in America in 1997. Wikipedia
American celebrity chef and restaurateur. He has founded the Schulson Collective of restaurants involving Japanese gastropub Izakaya, the Double Knot Restaurant, the Graffiti Bar, the Independence Beer Garden, Sampan, Harp & Crown, Guiseppe & Sons and other prominent restaurants. Wikipedia
American restaurateur, television personality, and celebrity chef. Tsai's restaurants have focused on East-West fusion cuisine, and have included major stakes in Blue Ginger in Wellesley, Massachusetts (a Zagat and James Beard-recognized establishment) from 1998 to 2017, and Blue Dragon in the Fort Point Channel area of Boston (a Zagat-recognized tapas-style gastropub named in Esquire Magazine "Best New Restaurants 2013"). Wikipedia
American celebrity chef, restaurateur, television personality, cookbook author, and National Best Recipe award winner for his ‘Turkey and Hot Sausage Chili’ recipe in 2003. Regional James Beard Award winner, known for his mastery of Creole and Cajun cuisine and his self-developed "New New Orleans" style. Wikipedia
Washington, D.C.-based chef and restaurateur best known as the fifth-place finisher of the fourth season of Top Chef, which aired 2008-2009. Chef and owner of multiple restaurants: Good Stuff Eatery, Santa Rosa Taqueria, and We, The Pizza in Washington, D.C. In the summer of 2017, Mendelsohn closed his restaurant Béarnaise in Washington's Capitol Hill and opened Santa Rosa Taqueria in its place. Wikipedia
British-born chef and cookbook author living in Paris. She co-hosted the Channel 4 cooking-themed television series Cook Yourself Thin in 2007; She went on to present the US version of the show and co-wrote the accompanying cookbook, which later became The New York Times bestseller. Wikipedia
Chinese-American chef, restaurateur, author, television personality, and entrepreneur. Credited with popularizing northern-style Chinese cuisine in the United States, coining the name "Peking Raviolis" for potstickers, inventing and holding the patent to the flat bottom wok with handle , and developing the first line of bottled Chinese stir fry sauces for the US market. Wikipedia
Sentences forScott Conant
- Salute closed in December 2017, when it was announced that Scott Conant would open a new restaurant, Masso Osteria, in its place with a scheduled opening in February 2018.
- Included were Bruce and Eric Bromberg's Blue Ribbon, Costas Spiliadis' Estiatorio Milos, Scott Conant's Scarpetta, and David Myers' Comme Ça, which has been shuttered and replaced with other dining options.
- 24 Hour Restaurant Battle is a Food Network reality based cooking television series hosted by Scott Conant that features two teams competing against each other for a shot at their own restaurant.
- The second season of the series premiered on May 7, 2018; with Rapoport having been replaced as host by chef Scott Conant, along with a rotating lineup of special guest chefs who would serve as the third judge.
- While she advanced past the appetizer round over private chef Larry Monaco, she was eliminated in the entrée round after serving undercooked beef to judges Scott Conant, Chris Santos, and guest judge Greg Koch, as well as not using enough beer cheese in her dish.
- *Scott Conant - Culinary, class of 1989.
- He has appeared numerous times on Food Network's Chopped series as a judge with fellow restaurateurs Scott Conant, Chris Santos, Aarón Sánchez, Amanda Freitag, Marc Murphy, Maneet Chauhan and Alex Guarnaschelli since the show began, and has also appeared in the Food Network's series 24 Hour Restaurant Battle, also as a judge.
- *Scarpetta, an American restaurant founded by Scott Conant (born 1971)
- Casa Dragones has received praise from the culinary world, including, but not limited to: Chef Scott Conant, Chef Eric Ripert, Chef Bobby Flay, Chef Enrique Olvera, Chef Thomas Keller, Chef Martin Berasategui and Chef Daniela Soto-Innes.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Scott Conant