Nascar drivers similar to or like Scott Pruett
Former American race car driver who has competed in NASCAR, CART, IMSA, Trans-Am and Grand-Am. Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver, currently an announcer for Fox NASCAR, and a top executive for Hendrick Motorsports. He raced full-time from 1993 to 2015, driving the No. 24 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series and Sprint Cup Series (now called NASCAR Cup Series), and also served as a substitute driver for Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the No. 88 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in select races during the 2016 season. Wikipedia
Sentences forScott Pruett
- His team went on to finish third, two laps behind the winning team of Juan Pablo Montoya, Scott Pruett, and Salvador Durán.
- He was temporarily replaced by Scott Pruett at Infineon Raceway in an attempt to gain points in the owners' standings.
- After eight races, Keller was released and replaced by Mike Wallace, who garnered two top-five finishes, with Scott Pruett and development driver Cale Gale filling in.
- Once, after Scott Pruett punctured seven tires during practice, car owner Steve Horne walked the track and returned with a handful of nails and other junk he had retrieved.
- Scott Pruett won the drivers' championship.
- 2020 WeatherTech Sports Car Championship GTD – 61st career win, surpassing Scott Pruett for most in IMSA history.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Scott Pruett