Stations similar to or like Scott Road station
Elevated station on the Expo Line of Metro Vancouver's SkyTrain rapid transit system. Wikipedia
Elevated station on the Expo Line of Metro Vancouver's SkyTrain rapid transit system. Located in the south end of the Surrey City Centre district of Surrey, British Columbia, Canada, and is one of the outbound termini of the Expo Line, the other being Production Way–University station. Wikipedia
Underground station on the Expo Line of Metro Vancouver's SkyTrain rapid transit system. Located in Downtown Vancouver on Burrard Street, where Melville and Dunsmuir Streets meet, and is the western terminus of the R5 Hastings St that provides service to Simon Fraser University. Wikipedia
Sentences forScott Road station
- Surrey Central station was opened in 1994 along with two other stations when the Expo Line was extended from Scott Road station farther into Whalley, to the "Surrey City Centre" district.
- It passes between the low-lying South Westminster and Bridgeview neighbourhoods, as well as Scott Road station, before ending at the south end of the Pattullo Bridge.
- The SkyBridge opened for revenue use on March 16, 1990, with the second half of the Phase II extension of SkyTrain to Scott Road station.
- From its opening in 1985 until 1989, SkyTrain terminated at New Westminster station; in 1987 construction began on an extension including the SkyBridge, Columbia station, and Scott Road station, extending service to Surrey.
- The second segment opened on March 16, 1990, and included Scott Road station in Surrey, crossing the Fraser River via the purpose-built, cable-stayed "SkyBridge", adding 2.5 km to the line.
- After the Expo Line extension in 1990, Langley and Surrey buses were rerouted to terminate at Scott Road station.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Scott Road station