Nascar drivers similar to or like Scott Speed
American race car driver, who currently races in Americas Rallycross Championship for Subaru Rally Team USA. Wikipedia
Brazilian stock car racing driver and former Formula One and Formula E driver where he was champion in the 2014–15 season, and also races a Rebellion R-One LMP1 in the FIA World Endurance Championship. Signed as test driver for Renault Formula One team for the 2007 season, and was promoted to the race team for 2008, before being dropped midway through the 2009 season. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forScott Speed
- Additionally the team has won the Global rallycross Championship with Scott Speed in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- During the last race, he and Scott Speed battled for the championship and Stenhouse ran Speed up the track causing a caution.
- After the European GP, however, it was announced by Scuderia Toro Rosso that Vettel would take the second driver seat from Scott Speed.
- In 2006, Red Bull Racing driver Vitantonio Liuzzi was given a full-time seat with Scuderia Toro Rosso alongside another Red Bull sponsored driver, Scott Speed.
- During the June race at Michigan International Speedway, while racing near the back of the field, Mears wrecked his Team Red Bull teammate, Scott Speed.
- A first turn incident with Scott Speed at the led to an exploded tyre and suspension damage.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Scott Speed