Brands similar to or like Scotty Cameron
American sports equipment brand established by Don T. "Scotty" Cameron , a golf club manufacturer primarily known for making putters. Wikipedia
Sports equipment manufacturing company based in Carlsbad, California, focused on golf equipment, producing a wide range of golf clubs. Currently a subsidiary of the German athleticwear and sports lifestyle company Puma SE, which in turn is partly owned by the French holdings group Kering. Wikipedia
American global sports equipment manufacturing company that designs, manufactures, markets and sells golf equipment products, more especifically clubs and balls, also including accessories such as bags, gloves, and caps. The company also produces clothing –through its subsidiary "Callaway Apparel"–. Wikipedia
Sentences forScotty Cameron
- Many players who have equipment contracts with other brands use Titleist balls and/or Scotty Cameron putters.
- He also added his Scotty Cameron Newport 2 GSS, a club he used to win 13 of his 15 majors.
- He uses all Titleist golf clubs and golf balls and has a Scotty Cameron putter.
- Other designers in the golf industry noticed Bettinardi’s work which led to Robert making putters for Scotty Cameron from 1993-1998.
- Acushnet Company's primary brands are Footjoy, Scotty Cameron, Titleist and Vokey.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Scotty Cameron