Topics similar to or like Sea
Connected body of salty water that covers over 70 percent of the Earth's surface. Wikipedia
- Many of the first European colonists of New England had a maritime orientation toward whaling (first noted about 1650) and fishing, in addition to farming.
- The phrases "the ocean" or "the sea" used without specification refer to the interconnected body of salt water covering the majority of the Earth's surface.
- Maritime-focused life in the small Arab states has resulted in a sea-oriented society where livelihoods have traditionally been earned in marine industries.
- There is evidence to suggest that the Harappan legacy of maritime activity continued till the late Harappan period on the Saurashtra coast.
- Many marine animals that float near the surface are highly transparent, giving them almost perfect camouflage.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Sea