Species similar to or like Sea urchin
Sea urchins, are typically spiny, globular animals, echinoderms in the class Echinoidea. Wikipedia
Animals (also called Metazoa) are multicellular eukaryotic organisms that form the biological kingdom Animalia. With few exceptions, animals consume organic material, breathe oxygen, are able to move, can reproduce sexually, and grow from a hollow sphere of cells, the blastula, during embryonic development. Wikipedia
Bryozoa (also known as the Polyzoa, Ectoprocta or commonly as moss animals) are a phylum of aquatic invertebrate animals, nearly all forming sedentary colonies. Typically about 0.5 mm long, they are filter feeders that sieve food particles out of the water using a retractable lophophore, a "crown" of tentacles lined with cilia. Wikipedia
Sentences forSea urchin
- In July 2020, the DLNR removed alien coral species and placed sea urchins in Kāneʻohe Bay to help control the invasive species.
- Sea urchins are spiky echinoderms with spherical bodies which usually contain five gonads.
- A, buried with a number of echinoid fossils were also found, dating approximately from the early Bronze Age.
- With this experiment, Loeb was able to cause the sea urchins' eggs to begin embryonic development without sperm.
- Sea urchins release pheromones into the surrounding water, sending a chemical message that triggers other urchins in the colony to eject their sex cells simultaneously.
- In all of the Spanish coastal regions, sea urchin roe is considered a delicacy and consumed raw.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Sea urchin