Comics story arcs similar to or like Secret Wars (2015 comic book)
2015 comic book storyline published by Marvel Comics. Wikipedia
Imprint of comic books published by Marvel Comics, featuring re-imagined and modernized versions of the company's superhero characters from the Ultimate Marvel Universe. Those characters include Spider-Man, the X-Men, the Ultimates (the Ultimate Marvel Universe Avengers), the Fantastic Four and others. Wikipedia
The X-Men are a team of fictional mutant superheroes appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by artist/co-writer Jack Kirby and writer Stan Lee, the characters first appeared in The X-Men #1 (September 1963) and formed one of the most recognizable and successful franchises of Marvel Comics, appearing in numerous books, television shows, films, and video games. Wikipedia
Throughout its history of publication, Marvel Comics has produced many crossover stories combining characters from different series of comics. List of crossover events involving superheroes and characters from different series. Wikipedia
Fictional universe where the stories in most American comic book titles and other media published by Marvel Comics take place. Super-teams such as the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Defenders, the Midnight Sons, and many Marvel superheroes live in this universe, including characters such as Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk, Ant-Man, the Wasp, Captain America, Wolverine, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Black Widow, Ghost Rider, Blade, the Silver Surfer, Nova, Daredevil, Iron Fist, the Moon Knight, the Punisher and Deadpool, among numerous others. Wikipedia
Sentences forSecret Wars (2015 comic book)
- Following the events of the company-wide crossover "Secret Wars" in 2015, a relaunched Marvel universe began in September 2015, called the All-New, All-Different Marvel.
- In a Secret Wars Warzone version of Spider-Island, he is mutated into one of the Spider Queen's spider minions and battles Agent Venom and the now monstrous Avengers.
- During the "Last Days" part of the "Secret Wars" storyline, Magneto had to make a choice during the incursion between Earth-616 and Earth-1610.
- Following the 2015 Secret Wars crossover event, a number of Spider-Man-related titles were either relaunched or created as part of the "All-New, All-Different Marvel" event.
- The first appears in the 2015 Secret Wars tie-in, Giant Size Little Marvel, written and illustrated by Young.
- In Secret Wars, a new version of Captain America was created by Alchemax and resides in the Battleworld domain of 2099.
- In the aftermath of the "Secret Wars" storyline, the Thing is working with the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Human Torch is acting as an ambassador with the Inhumans.
- In late 2015, The Amazing Spider-Man was relaunched again with a new volume with issue No. 1 following the 2015 Secret Wars event.
- He, along with his family and friends, (and presumably everyone on Earth) are all killed when the Earth collides with an alternate universe's Earth.
- 1872 is a Marvel miniseries during the Secret Wars comics featuring characters in a Western-style adventure in the small boom town of Timely.
- In this retelling of Spider-Island as part of the "Secret Wars" storyline, Captain America and the other heroes are mutated into monster spiders and he is still the Spider Queen's "Spider King" in the Battleworld domain of Spider-Island.
- In 2015, Marvel started the universe wide Secret Wars event where the core and several other Marvel universes were combined into one big planet called Battleworld.
- During the 2015 "Secret Wars" storyline, the Hulk took part in the incursion between Earth-616 and Earth-1610.
- Following the 2015 Secret Wars event, a number of Spider-Man-related titles were either relaunched or created as part of the "All-New, All-Different Marvel" event.
- The All-New Ultimates come to rescue him, but Miles escapes with a power he was not aware he had, defeating Doctor Doom and all of Hydra single-handedly, before the sky turns red and the image of another Earth appears in the sky.
- The events of this were deleted from Marvel Comics continuity in the 2015 series Secret Wars.
- In the 2016 limited series The Unworthy Thor, Odinson learns that Ultimate Thor's hammer has crash landed on Asgard following the "Secret Wars" storyline.
- Following the destruction and reconstruction of reality in the 2015 "Secret Wars" storyline, a new team is created known as Avengers Idea Mechanics, set to tackle Avengers-level threats beyond simply fighting villains, while the Avengers Unity Squad continues to operate to support mutant relations.
- The series will deal with threats that arise as a result of a new, more dangerous world post-Secret Wars.
- With the final Incursion imminent during the Secret Wars storyline, Doom usurps the power of the Beyonders with the aid of Doctor Strange and the Molecule Man, collecting what he can of the destroyed multiverse and forming a new Battleworld consisting of different alternate realities.
- During the Secret Wars storyline, the Punisher crashes the Kingpin's viewing party of the incursion between Earth-616 and Earth-1610.
- The 2015 "Secret Wars" storyline concluded the Ultimate Marvel imprint.
- As the Fantastic Four disbanded in the aftermath of the "Secret Wars" storyline, the Thing is working with the Guardians of the Galaxy, and the Human Torch is acting as an ambassador with the Inhumans and becoming part of the Uncanny Avengers.
- After Battleworld and the resurgence of the Multiverse T'challa eventually showcased new powers in regards to his King of the Dead status, for not only could he reanimate the dead but summon departed spirits into the physical world with tangible form as well.
- Ultimate FF ("FF" standing for "Future Foundation", not "Fantastic Four") featured the "incursions", a multiversal threat that was being used in Hickman's run on the main universe's Avengers, and which would lead to the Secret Wars crossover.
- During the "Secret Wars" storyline, different versions of Daredevil appear on Battleworld.
- The Ultimate Universe, as a part of a large-scale reboot of the All-New, All-Different Marvel multiverse, ended at the conclusion of the 2015 "Secret Wars" storyline, when select characters from the Ultimate Universe moved to the mainstream universe.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Secret Wars (2015 comic book)