Civilian attacks similar to or like September 11 attacks
The September 11 attacks, often referred to as 9/11, were a series of four coordinated terrorist attacks by the Wahhabi terrorist group Al-Qaeda against the United States on the morning of Tuesday, September 11, 2001. Wikipedia
Terrorist attack on the World Trade Center, carried out on February 26, 1993, when a truck bomb detonated below the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York City. Intended to send the North Tower crashing into the South Tower (Tower 2), bringing both towers down and killing tens of thousands of people. Wikipedia
The 2001 anthrax attacks, also known as Amerithrax (a portmanteau of "America" and "anthrax") from its FBI case name, occurred in the United States over the course of several weeks beginning on September 18, 2001, one week after the September 11 terrorist attacks. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and to Democratic Senators Tom Daschle and Patrick Leahy, killing five people and infecting 17 others. Wikipedia
Large-scale, three-phase terrorist attack planned by Ramzi Yousef and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed for January 1995. They planned to assassinate Pope John Paul II; blow up 11 airliners in flight from Asia to the United States with the goal of killing approximately 4,000 passengers and shutting down air travel around the world; and crash a plane into the headquarters of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) in Fairfax County, Virginia. Wikipedia
Sentences forSeptember 11 attacks
- A similar referendum, called for before, but held shortly after the 11 September attacks in the US, was defeated by over 78% of voters.
- It was one of the targets of the September 11 attacks; 189 people died at the site when a jet passenger plane was flown into the building.
- New York City suffered the bulk of the economic damage and largest loss of human life in the aftermath of the September 11, 2001 attacks.
- During her visit to New York, which followed a tour of Canada, she officially opened a memorial garden for British victims of the September 11 attacks.
- On September 11, 2001, two of four hijacked planes were flown into the Twin Towers of the original World Trade Center, and the towers subsequently collapsed.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: September 11 attacks