Venues similar to or like Shakespeare & Company (Massachusetts)
American theatre company located in Lenox, Massachusetts in the Berkshire region of western Massachusetts. Wikipedia
The Berkshires are a highland geologic region located in the western parts of Massachusetts and northwest Connecticut. Normally used by locals in reference to the portion of the Vermont-based Green Mountains that extend south into western Massachusetts; the portion extending further south into northwestern Connecticut is grouped with the Connecticut portion of the Taconic Mountains and referred to as either the Northwest Hills or Litchfield Hills. Wikipedia
Region in Massachusetts, one of the six U.S. states that make up the New England region of the United States. Western Massachusetts has diverse topography; 22 colleges and universities, with approximately 100,000 students; and such institutions as Tanglewood, the Springfield Armory, and Jacob's Pillow. Wikipedia
Sentences forShakespeare & Company (Massachusetts)
- Following the school's closure in 1976, the mansion remained vacant for several years until Shakespeare & Company used it as a dormitory and performance space.
- After the Whartons left, the house was a private residence, a girls' dormitory for the Foxhollow School, and site of the theatre company Shakespeare & Company.
- The following year he became a member of the theater group Shakespeare & Company in Lenox, Massachusetts, and went to perform with the company 16 seasons.
- As a child, he grew up at the Shakespeare & Company theatre, where his father worked, and would often act as a pageboy or messenger.
- The school participates in the Fall Festival of Shakespeare at Shakespeare & Company, as well as producing a musical in the spring.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Shakespeare & Company (Massachusetts)