Historic sites similar to or like Shaniwar Wada
Historical fortification in the city of Pune in Maharashtra, India. Wikipedia
Sentences forShaniwar Wada
- At Shaniwar Wada, the prime residence of Peshwa, religious rituals and ceremonies were frequently being conducted.
- The two biggest sets were the exact replicas of Shaniwar Wada and the Aaina Mahal, both of which were "high on grandeur and intricacy".
- In the early years of the British rule, an open air vegetable market used to be held outside the Shaniwar Wada.
- He also commissioned the construction of the Shaniwar Wada on the right bank of the Mutha River.
- One day, he noticed a large crowd anxiously waiting at the entrance of Shaniwar Wada.
- Madhavrao committed suicide at the age of 21 by jumping off from the high walls of the Shaniwar Wada in Pune.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Shaniwar Wada