Programming blocks similar to or like Shark Week
Annual, week-long TV programming block created by Tom Golden at the Discovery Channel, which features shark-based programming. Wikipedia
Latin American pay television channel owned by Discovery, Inc. and headquartered in Miami, Florida, which started as a programming block on the Latin American version of Discovery Channel. Divided into six live feeds: Pan-regional, Colombia, Southern, Mexico and Brazil, each with their own HD simulcast feeds. Wikipedia
American pay television channel owned by Discovery, Inc. The channel features programming focusing on the fields of wilderness survival, ufology, manufacturing, construction, technology, space, prehistory and animal science. Available to approximately 75.5 million pay television households in the United States. Wikipedia
Sentences forShark Week
- A popular annual feature on the channel is Shark Week, which airs on Discovery during the summer months.
- Season 9 premiered on July 27, 2018, with a special Shark Week episode to coincide with the 30th Anniversary of Shark Week.
- A particularly large female great white nicknamed "Deep Blue", estimated measuring at 20 ft was filmed off Guadalupe during shooting for the 2014 episode of Shark Week "Jaws Strikes Back".
- The results of this research were featured on a documentary presented by Shark Week in 1999 called Mako: Swift, Smart & Deadly.
- In 1988, The Discovery Channel debuted an annual programming stunt called Shark Week, the week-long event eventually gained in popularity starting in the 1990s and continues to be shown each summer on the channel to this day.
- In July 2006, the show aired two special episodes to kick off and wrap up Discovery's annual Shark Week, of which Mike Rowe was the host.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Shark Week