Rugby league biographies similar to or like Shaun Edwards
English rugby union coach and former rugby league footballer, who is the assistant coach for defence of France. Wikipedia
English former professional rugby league footballer who played in the 1980s and 1990s, and coached rugby union in the 2000s and 2010s, and rugby league and rugby union administrator of the 1990s, 2000s and 2010s. The Team Manager for Wigan (1994–96), Performance Consultant for Waterloo FC (2007-), Chief Executive for Wigan Warriors (2007-), Head of Rugby Performance & Development for Welsh Rugby Union (WRU) (2008-), and Head of International Player Development for Rugby Football Union (RFU) (2013-). Wikipedia
Former dual-code international professional rugby league and rugby union footballer who played in the 1990s and 2000s, and coach in rugby league in the 2000s and 2010s. He played representative rugby league for Great Britain and Wales, and at club level for the Warrington Wolves, the Leeds Rhinos (captain) where he won the 1998 Man of Steel Award, the Bradford Bulls (captain), and Featherstone Rovers (Heritage No. 922), and representative rugby union for Wales, and at club level for Cardiff RFC and Cardiff Blues, and has coached representative rugby league for Wales, and at club level for Featherstone Rovers (assistant coach), the Crusaders Rugby League (initially as assistant coach under Brian Noble, and then head coach), the Wigan Warriors (assistant coach), and Salford Red Devils (head coach). Wikipedia
Sentences forShaun Edwards
- 21-year-old Shaun Edwards, the youngest member of the touring party, damaged his knee after six minutes of the match and it was feared that he would miss the rest of the tour.
- Lam returned to Wigan Warriors in 2019 as interim Head Coach and later in 2019 made his spell as Wigan coach full time as he signed for another year after Shaun Edwards opted not to join Wigan for 2020.
- Shaun Edwards made his debut for Great Britain against France in 1985 at Headingley.
- England's captain Shaun Edwards ruled himself out of the final with an infected knee.
- He stepped back inside and popped a pass to Daley who juggled the ball, but managed to get through the tackle of Schofield and Shaun Edwards to get it down for a try amidst howls of protests from Phil Clarke who was claiming a knock on.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Shaun Edwards