U.S. counties similar to or like Shelby County, Tennessee
Located in the U.S. state of Tennessee. Wikipedia
Sentences forShelby County, Tennessee
- As of 2010, Shelby County was both Tennessee's most populous county, with 927,644 residents, and the largest county in area, covering an area of 755 sqmi.
- In 2005, Shelby County Commissioner Walter Bailey started an effort to move the statue over Forrest's grave and rename Forrest Park.
- Every spring, Rhodes hosts one of the nine AMTA Opening Round Championship tournaments in the Shelby County Courthouse in downtown Memphis.
- As of the 2010 census, the population was 626,681, making it the second-most populous county in Tennessee, after Shelby County.
- The name was applied to the stretch of highway in Shelby County from Sam Cooper Boulevard in Memphis east to the Fayette County line.
- The establishment of then neighboring Shelby County and others continued to diminish the size of Hardin until it reached its present boundaries.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Shelby County, Tennessee