Officeholders similar to or like Shelley Moore Capito
American politician serving as the junior United States Senator for West Virginia since 2015. Wikipedia
These are tables of congressional delegations from West Virginia to the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate. From June 1861 to June 1863, during the Civil War and before West Virginia statehood, the United States recognized the Restored Government of Virginia sitting in Wheeling as the "legitimate," pro-Union government of Virginia. Wikipedia
Sentences forShelley Moore Capito
- Cosponsor Shelley Moore Capito said the bill also prevented medical providers from unintentionally providing opioids to individuals in recovery.
- Cosponsor Shelley Moore Capito stated that the bill also prevented medical providers from unintentionally providing opioids to individuals in recovery.
- Congresswoman Shelley Moore Capito, the daughter of one of Byrd's longtime foes, former governor Arch Moore Jr., briefly considered a challenge to Byrd in 2006 but decided against it.
- West Virginia Senator Shelley Moore Capito said that she could support ending the shutdown provided border wall talks continued.
- Republican Shelley Moore Capito was reelected to a second term in a landslide, defeating Democrat Paula Jean Swearingen by 43 points.
- On November 26, 2012, Republican Congresswoman Shelley Moore Capito announced her plans to run for the seat, in hopes of becoming the first Republican Senator elected from West Virginia since 1956.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Shelley Moore Capito