Musical artists similar to or like Sheryl Crow
American musician, singer, songwriter, and actress. Wikipedia
American singer-songwriter, consists of 11 studio albums, three live albums, one live EP, six compilation albums, one box set, 45 singles, six promotional singles, 13 video albums, 57 music videos, 21 B-sides and 19 soundtrack contributions. She has sold over 50 million albums worldwide. Wikipedia
American singer-songwriter. She has released nine studio albums: Tuesday Night Music Club (1993), Sheryl Crow (1996), The Globe Sessions (1998), C'mon C'mon (2002), Wildflower (2005), Detours (2008), Home for Christmas (2008), 100 Miles from Memphis (2010) and Feels Like Home (2013). Wikipedia
Second studio album by American singer Sheryl Crow, released on September 24, 1996 by A&M Records. Written by a casual collective formed by Crow and several other musicians, Sheryl Crow was entirely produced by Crow, who wrote most of the songs alone or with only one collaborator. Wikipedia
American guitarist, singer, and songwriter. Though he avoided the limelight, his influence as a musical artist has been widely acknowledged by figures such as Mark Knopfler, Neil Young and Eric Clapton, who described him as "one of the most important artists in the history of rock". Wikipedia
Genre of popular music that originated with blues, old-time music, and various types of American folk music including Appalachian, Cajun, and the cowboy Western music styles of New Mexico, Red Dirt, Tejano, and Texas country. Its popularized roots originate in the Southern United States of the early 1920s. Wikipedia
Sentences forSheryl Crow
- Singer Sheryl Crow, who was later to act as a mentor on the show, however took the view that the show "undermines art in every way and promotes commercialism".
- Birmingham is mentioned in "Playboy Mommy" by American singer-songwriter Tori Amos and in "Run, Baby, Run" by American singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow.
- Spears had originally envisioned "Sheryl Crow music, but younger; more adult contemporary."
- In 2019, Sheryl Crow released a duet with Cash on her song "Redemption Day" for her final album Threads.
- In 1996 Clapton had a relationship with singer-songwriter Sheryl Crow.
- In January 2010, singer Sheryl Crow opened the newly remodeled Fox Theater in a nearly sold-out show.
- The theme song Dancing With Your Shadow, was composed by Bacharach, with lyrics by Billy Mann, and performed by Sheryl Crow.
- In March 2008, it was mooted that Sheryl Crow might work with Fleetwood Mac in 2009.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Sheryl Crow